LEED Certification is a must for Bijou Properties.
LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is an internationally recognized green building certification with tremendous benefits for residents, the community and the environment.
Bijou buildings have large double paned windows which diminish city noise & let in more light, reducing the need for air conditioning and heating. Carefully selected construction materials and no or low-VOC paints and finishes are the standard.
1410 Grand Adams LLC, with LEED Platinum certification, specifically employs these features:
- Via Lofts, with LEED Platinum Certification, specifically employs these features:
- Optimal energy performance means energy savings
- Environmentally-safe materials including high recycled content, rapidly renewable wood and zero-VOC paints
- High-efficiency plumbing fixtures
- Green roof
- On-site rainwater harvesting and all-native species landscaping
- Easy access to shops, restaurants, and public transportation options
Optimal energy performance means energy savings
Environmentally-safe materials including high recycled content, rapidly renewable wood and zero-VOC paints
High-efficiency plumbing fixtures
On-site rainwater harvesting and all-native species landscaping
Easy access to shops, restaurants, and public transportation options
Refined Design Details
Luxury in every detail
Bijou Properties incorporates the best of contemporary design, state-of-the-art materials and old world craftsmanship to create superior, eco-friendly luxury buildings.
1410 Grand Adams LLC perfectly exemplifies that design standard, with unique concrete ceilings standing at over eleven feet tall, high-end Miele appliances and an array of amazing finishes. Unmatched in style & substance, 1410 Grand Adams LLC is destined to be Hoboken’s most sought after address.
1410 Grand Adams LLC features :
• On-site garage parking
• High design boutique lobby
• Two homes per floor offer a more private living experience
• Elevator building with ButterflyMX video/intercom system
• Individual caged storage units per residence
• Exclusive fitness center for Via Lofts residents
• Secure bike storage room
• Landscaped outdoor terrace with Lynx grill, dining and
• Lounge areas
Total Community Commitment
Bijou Properties designs, develops and manages the highest quality sustainable buildings in Hoboken because we care about our community and are committed to a better way of living.
We are interested in creating better neighborhoods and a thriving local community. Whether that be through managing and curating the Garden Street Farmers Market or helping small businesses establish themselves Bijou is excited for what’s to come – both for Hoboken and for you.